Pom Wonderful Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 117 in Juice

POM Wonderful® 100% Pomegranate Juice - 60 oz. pack of 3

August 29, 2016

I love this drink but only in small doses. I find that it has a truly strong taste that can be completely overpowering and leave a bitter after taste in my mouth. I still like this product a lot and I think the packaging is adorable. With a decent amount of time between each purchase, I think this is a good drink. It isn't really like anything else on the market.

March 19, 2016

What bugs me about the Pom Wonderful juice is that they market it as very healthy but in reality it has the highest sugar content out there. I have no respect for products that trick consumers into thinking that they are making healthy choices

March 10, 2016

so very good
so very healthy
so very natural

great tasting!!! the pomoegranate flavour BURST in your mouth, some sour, some sweet but good and so healthy.

Very expensive, wish I could afford to drink this every day but so very expensive for a small bottle from my local fortinos or metro.

Very expensive :(

but I see the quality of the drink, plenty of nutrients natural and full of flavour

April 24, 2015

Although expensive, this juice is the best! It is so good and true to the name

April 22, 2015

They come in a fun bottle and taste decent, but if you read the nutrition information you'll find that these products are incredibly unhealthy, which is a shame since they market themselves as a health food product. Loaded with sugar!

April 22, 2015

I buy this juice pretty regularly, especially at Costco. My whole family loves it mixed with carbonated spring water, and I feel good about the health benefits. We don't drink juice that often (try to prioritize water and whole fruits for the fibre benefits) but when we do we try to make good choices and POM is one of them.

April 22, 2015

I love POM, the flavour is super delicious! I always get it on sale

April 22, 2015

I really like this it's a bit pricey but worth it I think. I drink by its self as well as add it to my smoothies and it gives a n excellent touch to the taste. Great work

April 22, 2015

I love Pom but it is so expensive. I can't afford to buy it because I have such a big family

April 22, 2015

Pomegranate juice is full of antioxidants making it a healthy choice. Although somewhat expensive this juice is not only healthy, it's very tasty and refreshing. There are also several varieties that are mixed with other fruit juice flavours. Some may find it tart or strong but it could be diluted with water or mixed with a carbonated beverage.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted