Pond's Cleansing and Makeup Removing Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

6 x 8-inch Towelettes. Removes make-up and impurities in one easy step. These soft, silky towelettes contain an advanced cleansing complex to gently wipe away dirt and make-up. They unfold to a full size to deep clean down to the pores, and lift away dirt, residue, and impurities while removing long-lasting make up - even waterproof mascara. In one easy and convenient step, your skin is left soft, healthy-looking, and clean. Ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Hypo-allergenic; Suitable for sensitive skin. Safe for contact lens wearers. Alcohol free. Made in USA.

July 30, 2016

This product save my life! When you are out for the evening and you just want to go to bed when you get home, this product cleanse you face and it feels like you just washed it with a cleanser. And it wipes off all the makeup!!

June 07, 2016

I use these every day and love them. I have tried many different cleansing and make up wipes but non compare to the quality, and effectiveness of these. My skin is clean and doesn't feel soapy, greasy, burn or itch after I use the pond's wipes. I love these!

February 17, 2014

These Wipes are great. They are very soft & durable. It's so quick and easy. I recommend this product to everyone.

February 17, 2014

These make up removing sheets are top of the line, I travel to the states just to get the 3pack for 9.99 at target, they are a bit more pricey in Canada but if I'm all out I will always spend the extra money on them, ponds are the only wipes I can use on my face because I have super sensitive skin, I suggest these to everyone. They smell great and make you feel great too

January 06, 2012

I have sensitive skin and this product caused me to break out - nice scent, and it does get makeup off for the most part...but I would not recommend this for people with sensitive skin

October 11, 2011

The Best Makeup Removing Wipes Ever!!!! I have been using these since they came out with them & I can tell you they wipe off lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, face powders & liquids, blush, eyeshadow....even waterproof makeup. I sometime am a leeeetle too lazy to wash my face & these are perfect! I do not use them as a facial cleanser, but as makeup removers they get the job done quickly!

September 06, 2009

I got these for the times when it takes everything to drag yourself to the bathroom before bed, since they are fast and easy. They work pretty well to clean your face, except when you have foundation on. I find that there seems to be some left on, and I usually end up washing my face again anyway. They are great when you haven't worn make up though and don't leave me with breakouts like other wipes I have tried before.

February 10, 2009

Everyone has one of this nights where you come home, collapse on the couch, and try really hard not to fall asleep before you awash your face. I love these wipes for those nights. I use the exfoliating variety and, in my experience, they leave my skin extra smooth and makeup free. I also love to take them when I travel so that I don’t have to carry a liquid cleanser in my take-on bag.

December 23, 2008

I use these when I travel now because you are so limited on the amount of liquids you can take on the plane but I wouldn't recommend them for extended use. They don't get all the make-up off my face even if I use 2 or 3 of them. I can put up with that for a few days but I couldn't use them all the time, which is too bad because I love the concept of such an easy makeup remover.

December 10, 2008

I've used a bunch of different facial cleansers... in the bottle, towelettes, online ordered, drugstore bought, you name it. But nothing really worked on me. I still got little bumps on my face from clogged pores. But, one day, I just happened to sumble on some facial cleansers and bought the cheepest thing (thinking for sure it wouldn't work... just like the others). Little did I know, they would be the best thing since sliced bread! They are great. They're soft, durable, & smell normal. It takes off mascara like a dream and cleans your face all at the same time. It's SO quick and easy. I use one at night before I go to bed. It doesn't matter if I've developed a zit the size of mount kilamajaro. Two nights of cleaning my face and it's dried up and GONE! I don't even have to buy zit cream or 5 different things to clean my face. After about a week my face is super soft! 3 weeks - a month... flawless skin. And it's cheap!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products