Pond's Evening Soothe Cleansing Towelettes
Good

Pond's Evening Soothe Cleansing Towelettes Reviews

1 review
Ranked #124 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

6 inches x 7.3 inches. With chamomile & white tea. New seal helps towelettes stay wet. Lifts away impurities while soothing the senses. Removes waterproof mascara. Breathe deep and unwind. A perfect end to the day, Pond's Evening Soothe Towelettes gently, clean away all traces of dirt and make-up, while calming the skin and senses. Since 1846. Leaves skin perfectly clean and make-up free. Removes waterproof mascara with ease. Soft, textured cloth works gently, without drying skin. Ideal for all skin types. Made in USA.

March 03, 2011

These cleansing towels are handy for traveling, but I wasn't particularly impressed and actually disappointed. Ponds markets them as makeup removing towels that take off waterproof mascara, which they do, and as cleansing cloths that don't require rinsing after use which they aren't.

The first few days, I used them as directed without rinsing afterwards. I had to use 2 cloths to remove all my makeup and there were still traces of makeup left on my face that showed up on my cotton ball when I applied toner. Each morning, I noticed that my pores were becoming noticeably clogged. So, I ended up having to wash my face with cleanser after using the cloths to remove my makeup. Kinda defeats the purpose.

Luckily, it was a BOGO offer, so I only paid $6 for 60 towlettes which lasted a month. Still looking for a good travel-friendly disposable cleansing cloth.