Pond's Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes With Citrus & Cucumber Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 138 in Facial Wipes

Formulated with invigorating beads and infused with a sparkling citrus and cucumber scent, the Pond’s Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes remove dirt and makeup while exfoliating away dull, dry skin. The soft cloths work gently, without stripping your skin of its oils, and leaves you with clean and renewed skin. Dermatologically tested, these towelettes are hypoallergenic and safe even for contact lens wearers.

For more info, visit Pond's.

December 20, 2016

I was quite disappointed with this facial wipe. Pond's is quite popular where I grew up and I remember using lots of Pond's products when I was a teenager. Anyway, this product in particular didn't meet my expectations. It smells great though but I find that my skin just didn't agree with it and left an oily residue on my skin. It didn't really remove my eye makeup so I had to use another eye makeup remover. the towellete felt weird and the exfoliant on the towel felt really weird on my skin.

August 29, 2016

These cleansing wipes work pretty well. I take my workouts outdoors during the summer, so in addition to my sweat, my skin can get dust or pollen in the pores and it's really nice to be able to clean that out quickly and easily with an exfoliating wipe. TBH, my favourite about these wipes is the scent which is very invigorating especially after I come in from a run or bike ride. I've even taken them with me in my running fanny pack and used them to freshen up when I take a break on really hot and humid days!

August 26, 2016

THIS PRODUCT IS ONE OF THE BEST THAT I HAVE EVER TRIED, IT STANDS UP TO THE BRAND NAME OF POND'S PRODUCTS,THE PRICE AND QUALITY, ARE EXCELLENT,THE CONVENIENCE OF USING A TOWELETTE,INSTEAD OF A CLOTH IS EASY TO TRAVEL WITH,IT DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT PROMISES TO DO,YOUR SKIN FEELS REALLY GREAT AFTER USING THEM,I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE THAT I KNOW.AWESOME!

August 25, 2016

Pond's Exfoliating Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes With Citrus & Cucumber is a very good product and i love the smell of the towelettes,,Always keep them on hand,

August 24, 2016

I love the smell and the way it cleans my face. It is very smooth and leaves me with freash clean feeling once I have finished using it. I love the size of container it comes in very portable.

August 23, 2016

I really liked using these wet cleansing towelettes. They smell fantastic and not too overpowering, super fresh and clean smelling. I also like how they do not dry out my skin in any way.

I have used them to clean my face of makeup as well and they worked great. I would recommend these to anyone who likes the convenience of towelettes.

August 19, 2016

Love this product! In my opinion they are the best facial wipes on the market. I also never travel without them - one product that cleans and exfoliates and removes make up well. I'm a loyal customer!

August 17, 2016

Pond's Renewal Wet Cleansing Towelettes are amazing. The cucumber and citrus is rejuvenating. They dont dry out my skin and are very convenient for travel.

August 17, 2016

I really enjoy using the Pond's Exfoliating towelettes over others because they work so well and smell really good. I hate the baby wipe smell of some other towelettes! It's such a good price and the quality is amazing. My skin always feels smooth.

August 17, 2016

I use cleansing wipes to remove my makeup on a daily basis, so I've tried my fair share of brands. In comparison to the regular Pond's wipes, I think that these are less moist and less efficient at taking off my makeup because of the one-beaded-side cloth. I personally don't notice that the exfoliating side is effective or makes much of a difference - I would opt for an exfoliating scrub if I'm looking to exfoliate my skin. Aside from this, everything else about its aspects are similar to Pond's regular wipes - average thickness, slightly smaller size compared to other brands, not stretchable. Between the two (reg. vs. exfoliating), I would definitely opt. for Pond's regular wipes. Good value overall (I buy these when they are in a 2-pack for $7-$8).