Poo-Pourri 4 oz Bottle Original Scent Bathroom Toilet Air Freshener Odor Masking Spray Reviews

Ranked #240 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

April 28, 2016

The bottle itself it quite cute. It fits well with any bathroom decor, while still being cheeky (hurr hurr). Both my husband and I gave it a shot (Sorry hon, I should have warned you that I would post about this! Don’t divorce me, please). The instructions say to give the toilet bowl about 4 sprays before doing your business. Once you’re done, simply flush and enjoy your stink free bathroom!

DH’s Reaction: While he felt that Poo-Pourri did its job of keeping the man-stink contained, the spray itself gave him a headache. The scent of the spray was very overpowering to him. He is very sensitive to perfumes and found this to be too much. Has no plans to use it again.

My Reaction: I enjoyed the citrus scent of the spray, but am not sure that it fully “contained” the stink. If anything, I felt like it was more of a cover-up job. (Who wants their bathroom to smell like oranges AND poop? Not me).

Overall, I can’t justify the cost (22.99CAD for the 8oz bottle ), even for the laugh it brings. The result was disappointing, I did not feel nearly as fancy as I hoped, despite the expensive toilet spray.

November 07, 2015

Must admit was a little bit skeptical at first but I can honestly say this works. love it love it love it odors are gone I really love this product highly recommend it.

November 07, 2015

I was sold on this after seeing the hilarious adverts. Like a lot of women, I have a stinky husband and hoped this would contribute to less wafting off the air and scolding in our marriage. Well, it worked! It doesn't hide the smell totally like the ad says, but it certainly does a better job than aerosol spray.

The scent is nice with a hint of lemon, but it does require four or five sprays which is a bit much and it's difficult to spray downwards which the mechanism should take into account.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!