Poo Pourri

Poo Pourri Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 29 in Bathroom Cleaning Products

November 09, 2016

This product is just like "just a drop"-- and literally one spritz and the bathroom smells amazing! You dont need a lot, so it lasts awhile! I love the smell- without having to have a whack of pot-pourri in your bathroom!

November 09, 2016

This product is designed to serve a purpose no one really wants to talk about, but that everyone needs! Simply spray the product into the toilet before you, well you know..... and the product coats the surface of the water, preventing any unpleasant aromas from entering the air.

This is a great product to have in your bathroom for guests to use, or to take with you on vacation if you are sharing a hotel room with someone, etc. Even keep it in your purse! The scent is lovely and the bottle is a perfect portable size.

August 11, 2015

POO POURRI:
This is a funny product to have at home or in the office. Starts a lot of conversations lol.
Nice smell and it does work

May 08, 2015

I first saw this product while on vacation and had to try it. It seemed so silly. Well, this stuff works! You just spray it in the toilet before you do your business and the essential oils coat the surface to prevent any bad smells coming out. This product is awesome and I recommend it to everyone. I have repurchased many times.

April 01, 2015

Funny name, keeps the toilet bowl smelling fresh and clean.

March 13, 2015

I never in my life thought I would buy a product named Poo Pourri. Our son laughed at me. I ordered it through Amazon and it's not cheap, but it is so effective. I love it and the variety of scents you can buy. Remember to spray before you go, is the key! A good product, only wish I had thought of it!!

March 11, 2015

If you share a bathroom with a man GET IT!!!

January 30, 2015

This stuff really does work, and doesn't just mask the smell it's gone. So anyone who goes in after you just thinks you've sprayed perfume! Brilliant

January 30, 2015

Poo Pourri is amazing! lol
I decided to buy this product from Amazon after seeing a really funny and smart ad on Youtube. Basically, the point of Poo Pourri is to keep your no. 2's smelling fresh; especially in public! Even though it has to happen, many of us are often embarrassed by our stinky poops. That's why you spray Poo Pourri in the toilet bowl BEFORE YOU GO to keep the smell in the bowl! Basically, the spray creates a barrier between the air and water to keep the smells in and adds a nice scent to the air. The sprays are not too strong, fine for people with sensitive noses, and have hilarious names for the different scents like Deja Poo, Heavy Doody, Royal Flush, and Trap-A-Crap! It's fun to add some humor to our business. You can also buy or add the spray to small atomizers to keep in your purse for when you go to other people's homes. I even brought it to the office bathroom and my coworkers love it too! I recommend for everyone! It's not cheap, but is worth the money!