Pop Beauty Cat Eyes Eyeliner

Pop Beauty Cat Eyes Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #538 out of 776 in Eye Liner

January 16, 2016

this eyeliner works great and the applicator is a good shape making it super easy to apply.

September 03, 2014

Price is decent, and works well for drawing liner on, however, doesn't have great staying power. Would be better with a finisher over it.

May 17, 2013

I also got this eyeliner in my April Glossybox.I got mine in the color Tasty Teal.Its very unique I love how its slanted to give the perfect cat eye look.The color is really pretty and glides under the eye with ease.It is a UK product there website has a variety of beauty items.I had never heard of this company before but I'm really loving this eyeliner.I have also had no sensitivity issues with it.I can be quite sensitive to beauty products and so far no problems.

May 16, 2013

I got this in a Glossybox gift box and gave it a try. I love it. The eyeliner is a twist up, no sharpening and is angled to allow you to swipe on a perfect cat eye in one motion. Plus the pop of teal colour fits in with todays bright trend. Retail price is $16 which I found steep, but I'll see how I feel about it when mine is gone.