Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer

Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 285 in Bronzer

March 09, 2015

I got this item to try out from one of my Ipsy Glam Bags. I liked the shade of this bronzer, I'm not big on wearing bronzers since my colour in the summer is so hard to match since I tan easily. It's great for the beginning of the summer while I'm just starting to build my tan, or to give me a bit of a glow in the spring before we get any real sunshine. It's a light formula that goes on nice and isn't heavy.

August 22, 2014

Just the perfect bronzer!!! Nice shimmer and nice colour!!

August 11, 2014

I got this in my July ipsy bag and want she goes I'd feel about it. However, as soon add I tried it, I feel in love. I now use it every day during the summer months to give myself a slightly bronzed look. It had a little shimmer to it too.

August 10, 2014

I received pop beauty sun kissed bronzer in the mail and since using it, I will never go back to the other bronzer products I have purchased in the past.

August 05, 2014

I really like this bronzer because it's very subtle, gives a very nice sunkissed glow. I notice some bronzer's come out way to thick and pigmented and its hard to move around and they are stuck on your cheek bones and look completely orange. This is a nice sunkisssed look, not too heavy and the price is not too bad.