Pop Rocks Candies

Pop Rocks Candies Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 1062 in Snacks

November 17, 2016

This is the funnest and yummiest candy around. My kids love these and they are good in ice cream as a topping. They taste like rock candy except they pop in your mouth and it is so fun to watch my children enjoy it. I remember when I was a child and how much I loved pop rocks.

March 10, 2016

These are wonderful among kids and adults. The small, flavoured sugar clumps will "pop" in your mouth. Kids will enjoy it on it's own or by dipping a lollipop in it, but adults - rim a glass of champagne with it (or any other drink) and enjoy! :)

June 09, 2015

i have loved these for years . just bought some last week for myself!!! just dont put to many in your mouth at once!!!

June 09, 2015

my grandchildren just love them. A fun candy.

June 09, 2015

These are crazy fun to eat, just pop them in your mouth and wait for the popping to start!

April 19, 2015

These are a lot of fun to eat, they pop in your mouth and taste so yummy! It's quite an experience when your a kid.

April 19, 2015

A childhood favorite. Our kids loved them too and was always using their spending money to buy these. It's like an explosion in your mouth.

April 02, 2015

I use to be obsessed with these candies as a kid . I used to find the popping sensation so cool ! I still enjoy them from time to time especially the sour ones.

April 02, 2015

Loved these as a kid and I ate these often and I always liked the fact that the candy did pop. I don't really eat much candy anymore but I still do like pop rocks.

April 01, 2015

I love these things! They're super tasty and they are entertaining too!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products