Popchips Original Potato Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1062 in Snacks

Popchips is not fried, nor baked. Popchips makers simply take the finest ingredients, add a little heat and pressure, and pop! It's a chip. These chips have less than half the fat of fried chips, no trans fat, low in saturated fat, fewer calories, and kosher. There is a wide variety of flavors including Original, Barbeque, Sour cream & onion, Cheddar, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Salt & Pepper, and Parmesan Garlic. For more information, go to http://www.popchips.com/

June 06, 2016

I love these!!! They remind me of muncho's but better for you!!
My favorite is the plain type especially when i have an upset tummy. Easy on the stomach and taste better than crackers

February 07, 2016

Better than a potatoes chip, fulfills the craving without the guilt. Love them and a small quantity is all you need.

January 27, 2016

I love how these taste even better then the regular potato chips. And these are filling, half a pack works well for me so its a plus with the reduced calorie content and I only need half a pack a time. I cannot believe it took me so long to try it out!

January 14, 2016

Chips and crackers are my ultimate weakness. I usually try to reach for a "healthier" option when I'm down that snack aisle. These are a more nutritional option then some of the others out there. They are a good crunchy satisfiying snack. Decent flavour. I think i enjoy the special k brand better though.

1.5/5

January 14, 2016

I didn't like these chips at all. The flavour just wasn't that good and I even tried all the different flavours.

December 31, 2015

Love these. A little more healthy than potato chips. They have a little crunch and have a potato flavour.

December 30, 2015

Popchips Original Potato;

prefer competitors special k to these popchips
similar concept but I prefer flavour in other brands

flavour did not stay as long, did last as long in the mouth

November 25, 2015

I love pop chips, they have many great flavors and they're nice and crispy.

June 03, 2015

Tasty snack thats healthy love the crunchy chips bbq is the best flavor

June 03, 2015