Popchips Original Potato Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1232 in Snacks

Popchips is not fried, nor baked. Popchips makers simply take the finest ingredients, add a little heat and pressure, and pop! It's a chip. These chips have less than half the fat of fried chips, no trans fat, low in saturated fat, fewer calories, and kosher. There is a wide variety of flavors including Original, Barbeque, Sour cream & onion, Cheddar, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Salt & Pepper, and Parmesan Garlic. For more information, go to http://www.popchips.com/

January 21, 2017

In my opinion these are more like a cracker. I don't think they have enough flavor for my liking. Personal preference above all I guess. I don't buy these anymore.

January 21, 2017

Popchips are awesome! They taste great, have the crunch of a chip and don't kill your daily calorie intake. My favorite flavor is the bbq, really tasty! They are less than $2/bag at Walmart which I love. We put these in school lunches.

June 06, 2016

I love these!!! They remind me of muncho's but better for you!!
    My favorite is the plain type especially when i have an upset tummy. Easy on the stomach and taste better than crackers

February 07, 2016

Better than a potatoes chip, fulfills the craving without the guilt. Love them and a small quantity is all you need.

January 27, 2016

I love how these taste even better then the regular potato chips. And these are filling, half a pack works well for me so its a plus with the reduced calorie content and I only need half a pack a time. I cannot believe it took me so long to try it out!

January 14, 2016

Chips and crackers are my ultimate weakness. I usually try to reach for a "healthier" option when I'm down that snack aisle. These are a more nutritional option then some of the others out there. They are a good crunchy satisfiying snack. Decent flavour. I think i enjoy the special k brand better though.

1.5/5

January 14, 2016

I didn't like these chips at all. The flavour just wasn't that good and I even tried all the different flavours.

December 31, 2015

Love these. A little more healthy than potato chips. They have a little crunch and have a potato flavour.

December 30, 2015

Popchips Original Potato;

prefer competitors special k to these popchips
    similar concept but I prefer flavour in other brands

flavour did not stay as long, did last as long in the mouth

November 25, 2015

I love pop chips, they have many great flavors and they're nice and crispy.

Greys Anatomy

Nipozzano Red wine

Masi Costasera Amorone 2011

Giella Cosmetics

Nicole0953 added a new review for
    Romantic Bear

Sarb added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Thea