• Popsicle Cyclone Ice Bars
  • Popsicle Cyclone Ice Bars

Popsicle Cyclone Ice Bars Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 414 in Ice Cream

January 29, 2016

Loved these when I was pregnant and I still do. Especially love the lemon part. Great Popsicle on a hot day.

January 29, 2016

My ex boyfriend was addicted to these. We would always have them in the freezer.
Every once and awhile in the summer I crave one. They have a smooth texture to them.
Delicious sweet flavour!

January 29, 2016

These are super yummy and refreshing. I love that they are not like typical ice cream they taste like more of a sorbet. They are a little pricey so I usually get them on sale.

June 13, 2015

I enjoy these popsicles, they taste very good and are great on a warm summer day

June 11, 2015

Our grandson loves these popsicle's. He loves the crazy shape of them and loves to watch cartoons while feasting on one of these. They are affordable too but I wish more came in the box.

June 11, 2015

Packed full of 3 fruity flavors, they have an awesome shape, and fun colors!

June 04, 2015

These popsicles are really yummy for the summer time! It has great flavours and a very nice texture.

June 04, 2015

I purchase these refreshing treats for my kids. They love the cool shape and the bright fruity colours. They like the three distinctive flavours of cherry, lemon and blue raspberry. Keeps it shape after you open it without making a mess. I like that it stays frozen and doesn't melt by the time I bring it home for the supermarket.