Popsicle Firecracker

Popsicle Firecracker Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 414 in Ice Cream

October 17, 2016

Les enfants les adorenet et mon chum et moi encore plus . Ca nous rappelent note enfance. Super bon au gout, les 3 saveurs de ce popsicle se marient bien ensemble, ca fait partie de nos achats pendants l`été

October 13, 2016

Memories of Childhood! Every layer is a different flavour. Cold, Icy and refreshing on a hot summer day! Love these they are so yummy! Can't eat just one!

October 13, 2016

I loved these when I was a child and always begged my parents for one. The popsicles were refreshing and tasted very cold and sweet. I wish it wouldn't drip so quickly

September 26, 2016

When I was a kid there was the Dickie Dee. It was a person on a bike with a freezer on the front, that bikes around the streets selling frozen treats. I always used to get a Popsicle called the rocket. These taste exactly the same just smaller. I love these and they are perfect for kids too.

August 17, 2016

It tastes good and my kids love it it has cool colours.and it's must to have in summer and when it's hot . You can find it always in our freezer .kids enjoy eating it because of it colors and it's flavers

June 26, 2016

Ohhhhh beings back memories. Who didn't have these in the freezer growing yp. I loved them on a hot summer day! Now we keep them in our freezer for our daughter. The tradition continues!

June 26, 2016

My kids love these. They are really good! I am absolutely positive that they are not good for you but once in awhile for a special treat on a super hot day.

June 26, 2016

I am so glad they still sell these,they are one of my favorites since childhood,they use to sell them on the ice cream trucks now I can buy them at any grocery store

June 21, 2016

My favourite snack on the entire planet. I love the waste it tastes and the three flavours make it that much more inviting. I would recommend this to my friends.

June 21, 2016

These are sooooo summer! So juicy in flavor and are the best treat on a hot day. I love the tri flavor layers, they are sooo good, we keep these in our freezer July and August, go on sale all the time. Remind me of childhood days, when you couldn't keep up to licking them, as they ran down your chin.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for