Popsicle Minis Snack Size Sandwiches

Popsicle Minis Snack Size Sandwiches Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 414 in Ice Cream

May 24, 2016

I love the Popsicle brand and really enjoy a lot of their products, my son us a huge fan of these cell cream sandwiches and I love that they are a mini size, so my son us able to eat it all before it melts. It's also the perfect size for a little treat for myself.

March 09, 2016

Les sandwich crème glacer comme le nom le dit c'est 2 biscuits moelleux avec de la crème glacer a l'intérieur vous aller adorer le goût et vous aller avoir essayer quelque chose de different

September 25, 2015

My son loves these as a treat. I like that the size is small and portion controlled for little ones.

June 27, 2015

Yummy summer treat, they are the perfect size & not to sweet. Great for the whole family & great price too!

June 25, 2015

Nice chocolatey cookie sandwiching vanilla ice cream, these are delicious.

June 24, 2015

Good tasting snack for those summer days. Not too sweet, perfect size and doesnt coast too much either.

June 24, 2015

These are a great and delicious tasting mini ice cream sandwich. I love the vanilla ice cream in the middle of two awesome chocolate wafer cookies. A must have in my freezer for the entire family.

June 17, 2015

These are perfect if you want a small portioned delicious cold treat. They taste great just like the regular Ice cream sandwiches.

June 15, 2015

These sandwiches are very good, taste is great and they are great for a summer day

June 15, 2015

My kids are a big fan of these minis sandwich bars. Creamy vanilla ice cream in between two rich chocolate cookies makes this a yummy ice cream treat. Not too sweet and full of flavour.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!