Popsicles

Popsicles Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 414 in Ice Cream

March 01, 2016

Popsicles are a wonderful summer treat to help cool you down and even quench your thirst. They come in many juicy flavours. They are fun to eat for the whole family. You can lick them to make them last or bite into them for a quick burst of cool flavour. They are very affordable and low fat so you can have a couple in one sitting.

January 21, 2016

My family buys popsicles every summer ,there's nothing better on a hot day then a nice cold popsicle, they are inexpensive and my favorite flavor is orange

June 30, 2015

These are a classic, great flavors, nice and refreshing in the summer, I buy them all the time!

March 13, 2015

I so love Rootbeer and Chocolate popsicles. They are a nice, light treat for anytime but when I'm sick, I need to have them in my freezer. I wish that these were flavours that you could buy in a box because they can be quite pricey purchasing them one at a time.

March 13, 2015

Classic popsicles. Ate them as a child and still do today. The flavours are great.

January 04, 2015

These are an all time classic. I've been eating these since a kid. My grandsons love them. I keep them in our freezer all the time. They are good and low in calories.

July 13, 2014

Classic popsicles I've had since I was a kid, matter of fact I had bought a box about a week ago because they were on sale. Really good to have for the summer. Over all good product.

What do you think, have you tried them?

May 19, 2014

Great price! Great taste! Perfect for any day, best of all summer time!

February 24, 2014

they are a must in my house . We always have a freezer full. they are the best popsicles

February 19, 2014

these popsicles are a big hit in my home i as a grandmother buy them all the time i love the colors and they are priced reasonably and i buy the at regular price/and on sale kids love them and i myself have one once in a blue moon i reccomend the consumers to buy them they would enjoy them