Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Real Apples and Cinnamon Bunches
Good

Post Honey Bunches of Oats with Real Apples and Cinnamon Bunches Reviews

Ranked #540 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 01, 2016

Received a 1$ off coupon for this product and decided to try it. Found the cost without the coupon high at almost 5$. Cereal was very sweet with small pieces of Apple and lots of sugar and cinnamon. Pretty addictive and best as a snack cereal than a breakfast cereal. Not my cup of tea.

June 10, 2016

How can you just eat one bowl. It's loaded with apples Oats and the best! Cinnamon crunchy little goodness. I even eat this for dinner if I am home late. I have Also packed it dry for a snack. The box is quite small, for the price.

April 04, 2016

I love this cereal! There are pieces of real apples and big chunks of cinnamon-covered cereal and together the taste is amazing. Even the milk, after all the cereal is gone, tastes so good that I drink it all, and I used to NEVER finish the milk because I don't like white milk. This cereal helps me get my daily calcium intake and the calories per bowl are lower than a lot of other cereals I used to eat. This is for sure my daily breakfast, every day! I really hope that Post will eventually make this in a family-sized box because I run out after 5 or 6 days.