Post Honey-Comb Cereal Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 322 in Cereal

November 08, 2016

J'aimais beaucoup ces céréales quand j'étais plus jeune,j'en mangeais à chaque matin avec mon père.À essayer,ça fait changement des céréales populaires habituelles!

August 11, 2016

Quand j'étais petite, j'en mangeais presque tous les matins! Il fesait parti de mon TOP 3 de céréales préférés! Avec le temps , j'en mange encore quelques-fois, mais très rarement! Ils n'ont pas de goût, c'est ce qui est dommage!

May 04, 2016

I remember eating this cereal all the time when I was a kid!! My siblings and I were always obsessed with this cereal, we always ate it for breakfast with milk. The sweetness of the honey is light and sweet and it adds the perfect crunch. Also, I remember how sweet this would make the milk in my cereal bowl taste. Honey Comb cereal is such a great and convenient breakfast food. You can eat it with milk, or you can eat it dry, it tastes great whichever way you choose! I would definitely recommend this cereal to anyone whose looking for a different cereal to eat for breakfast.

May 02, 2016

This cereal is soo gross.. There's not 1 good thing about this cereal. It's so bland tasting, no sweetness, just plain and boring. I don't even know how this is still available in stores.

May 02, 2016

I remember as a kid BEGGING my parents for some of this cereal. But on the rare occasions that we did get it, no one would want to eat it. I think that as a kid, I was conditioned so much NOT to like sweet cereals that when I got one, it really wasn't my thing. It would eventually get so stale that only my dad would eat it to get it out of our cupboards.

May 02, 2016

This cereal always reminds me of my childhood when this was all I would have for breakfast! I love how sweet it is and then leaves the milk at the bottom of the bowl amazing to drink!

May 02, 2016

I've been eating honey combs since I was very young and I still love them to this day, they have a good crunch (as long as you don't leave them too long) and a nice sweet taste. Great to eat dry as well.

February 06, 2016

Very tasty love this soo tasty who loves honey combo as mich as me.

February 06, 2016

I recently buy these cereals and I've found they had good taste. A bit too expensive

December 29, 2015

This is one of my favorite cereals ,its sweet and crunchy and I like eating sometimes without milk, makes a great snack