Post Honey Shreddies Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 328 in Cereal

January 17, 2017

I purchased these by accident, I normally buy the whole wheat shreddies. The honey flavour really comes through (though a bit too sugary for my liking). I find however that there is some inconsistency with the coating of all the pieces. Overall it has the same great shreddies taste but a much sweeter variety! If you're looking for a more toned down breakfast cereal, this probably isn't your best bet. I think this would be much preferable to children.

January 08, 2017

This is one of the best breakfast cereals I have had. I dislike the cereals that go soggy the second you reach for the spoon. This cereal maintains its integrity, and the added bits of granola and almonds add a great touch of natural sweetness. I would highly recommend this cereal to everyone.

September 12, 2016

was surprised to be able to smell the honey through the box! Unlike most cereals that claim to be honey flavoured this 1 actually does taste of honey!

August 12, 2016

I received the coupon for a free box of these. I have eaten and lived Shreddies for years but just never tried these. I was actually quite surprised how good they are! Taste just like the good old Shreddies just no need to add any sugar. They have a nice light sweet taste to them that is just perfect!

August 12, 2016

My husband and I loved the box of Honey Shreddies. It made a great tasting snack after a long night of work or for a break. I loved the flavours to me it tasted a bit like gingerbread.

August 12, 2016

I received a coupon to try Post Honey shreddies and am pleased that I tried them out; I wouldn't have picked them up to try without a free coupon. That being said the cereal is sweetened with a bit of honey so you don't need to add sugar to your cereal when you enjoy it in the morning. Alternatively they are a great snack, mid-morning, dry with that touch of honey. Shreddies are made with whole grains so the benefits associated with eating whole grains fit too.
    If you decide to eat them with milk, just keep in mind, that like normal Shreddies they get soft fairly quickly. So if you don't like soggy cereal eat them as soon as you pour the milk!

June 28, 2016

I I just recieved a box of these free to try. They are pretty good. They seem healthy. The box says they are made with whole wheat. Worth tryidecent cereal.

June 27, 2016

I was lucky to receive a coupon for a free box of honey shreddies this weekend and I quite enjoyed them. I had them with almond milk and it was a perfect mixture and they didn't seem too sweet for my liking. They didn't get soggy quickly and I can se myself purchasing these in the future for sure.

June 25, 2016

I am so glad I bought this flavour of Shreddies! They are perfectly crunchy and the honey makes it so I don't need to dump sugar all over them for a better taste (like I do with the original). This kind is going to replace the original kind in my cereal cubbard, and I'm definitely buying it again. Anyone that likes honey infused anything will love these Shreddies!

March 11, 2016

I really like this cereal. It's not too sweet and stays crunchy when in milk. It is also great to snack on. Whenever I pass a box in my house, I grab a handful. So good!

MandiRoo added a new review for