Post Shredded Wheat

Post Shredded Wheat Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 322 in Cereal

November 30, 2016

Sometimes my husband loves to eat this for his supper instead of eating a big meal, it holds him until he eats later in the night, because he works late afternoons into the late night so this keeps him going until his lunch break

August 12, 2016

I love these individual single serving size Post Shredded Wheat (Original) cereal. Inside the box I was surprised to find single packages with 3 single serving size portions. Great Idea for one person!

Updated On: August 12, 2016

Reminds me of my childhood!

July 06, 2016

My husband does not understand why I eat Shredded Wheat for breakfast,...every breakfast. He say's it looks like sawdust. I absolutely love them. I remember when I was a youngster , my mom would let us 5 girls have something different once a month. This was our special breakfast! Was not too many choices back then. I always seen my dad eat these and this is what I ate. I ate them just like he did, but today I prepare them much more different then what dad did. This is a very healthy breakfast. They come in a box of 18 biscuits, serving sizes is of 2. They are on the grocery list weekly. I have not been able to find any larger quantity boxes instead of 18. I really wish they had a big box to purchase. Love every crumb of shredded wheat, I eat!

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS