Post Sugar Crisp Cereal Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 322 in Cereal

February 10, 2016

These are so so good. I love the crispy outside and soft inside. They have just the right amount of sweetness. I eat these just on their own!

July 07, 2015

Had this a lot as a kid. Really enjoyed the sweetness of this cereal!

July 04, 2015

Je n'ai pas aimé ce produit ; la céréale goûte je sais pas trop quoi ( un petit goût de brûlée ) j'ai l'impression de ne manger que de l'air en plus elles sont pas bonnes et la texture une fois mélanger avec du lait donne l'impression de mangé à chat . Bref souvent moins $ que les autres marques mais ça en vaut pas la peine . Très pauvre côté goût .

March 20, 2015

Used to have this as a kid and I re-bought it because it was super cheap (in the US). Love the puffed wheat and sweetness.

0.5/5

March 19, 2015

when i was a kid i didnt mind eating this at times for left a weird feeling on my tounge. as an adult i dont like it at all.

March 18, 2015

Now this is one cereal that I really don't like. This cereal consists of sweetened puffed wheat. I don't like the feel of the puffs once they're in my mouth. I find that they get mushy fast. Not a fan favourite.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches