Good

Powerade G2 Electrolyte Beverage Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

April 11, 2016

Je l'utilise après mon entraînement pour revitaliser mon corps mais également parce que j'adore le goût ! C'est un must chez moi ! Très efficace aussi pour la gueule de bois haha!!

February 02, 2015

Our household buys a case of 24 every week. It helps with headaches and love the taste

September 11, 2014

My husband and I drink a bottle of this every evening! Quite by accident we found out that it really helps night time leg cramps!!! He has had 6 back surgeries and had a terrible time with leg cramps until we stumbled on this. Really good for replenishing fluids!

February 06, 2014

I love energy drinks and this one was great! It's overall taste and price were awesome and I totally reccomend this to be used. It tastes amazing!

May 14, 2013

I chose the 20 calorie Gatorade Performer in grape flavour. I was feeling extra dehydrated and the water just wasnted cutting it. This beverage was inexpensive, even at a convinient store, tastes great and completely quenched my thirst!