Powerade XION 4 Mixed Berry Sports Drink Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 192 in Soft Drinks

June 22, 2016

I am prone to dehydration headaches, and I pound a PowerAde every time I get one. Within a half hour or so of drinking it, my headache always disappears and I feel better. I like the blue flavor, its quite subtle and nice - not too sweet, like a lot of sports drinks. This one is packed with electrolytes and hydrates well. I recommend it if you're dehydrated, out in the sun, exercising hard... it is a great sports drink.

February 01, 2016

Love this drink. Great thirst quencher and yummy taste.

February 01, 2016

Great power drink with tons of flavour and electrolytes!

November 30, 2015

I like powers de drinks
    But did not like the taste of the mixed berries

Tasted too synthetic too fake
    Too artificial in flavour

Also color stuck blue in my mouth to fake

It did not hydrate me as much because of the berry flavour I found

November 07, 2015

Delicious flavor and effective to quench thirst and stay hydrated. I use it when im sick to help me recover quickly.

June 15, 2015

Definitely 5 stars great for dehydration
    , the taste is awesome quality is great and the price is well even tho I usually buy all at once when there on sale
    I use this when I'm working out or when my kids are playing outside or when theres a soccer game
    Every one get out there and buy some!!

June 12, 2015

I love Powerade Sports Drinks and like the fact they help replenish your electrolytes after you do sports or any type of yard work. Our daughter likes this flavor, where as I don't. She will take these to work with her in her lunch. The Powerade Brand is a quality product you can trust.

June 12, 2015

These are great to raise your electrolyte level, it tastes like mixed berry, very refreshing.

June 09, 2015

Powerade XION 4 mixed berry sports drink is absolutely delicious. Very thirst quenching & best served ice cold.
    It is worth the price. I personally wait until they go on sale & stock up. I highly recommend it.