PowerBear® Samsung Galaxy S3 Battery
Good

PowerBear® Samsung Galaxy S3 Battery Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 613 in Electronics

October 14, 2016

I used to love my Samsung Galaxy 3. I find the battery does not last as long and also the charging port is loose. I am quite disappointed in it. Whereas I will charge it 100%. It wont last as long and it takes a lot longer now to charge. Its to bad though because I love the big screen.

October 07, 2016

Ive had my Samsung Galaxy S3 for a couple of years now and the battery fully charged does not last the entire day anymore. I really love this phone so I don't want to get another one so I figured I could just get a replacement battery. This battery is priced very well and it has made a huge difference in the amount of use I get from my phone on a daily basis.

Now I no longer have to charge my phone every single day, I now charge it about every second day or a little longer depending on how much I use it. This has defiantly saved me from buying a new phone and I'm glad because I love my cellphone and don't want to replace it. I purchased this battery at a discount from Amazon.ca but it's regularly priced at $12.95 and it's defiantly one of the best purchases I've made in a long time.