• PowerShot SD750 7.1 Mega Pixel Digital Elph
  • PowerShot SD750 7.1 Mega Pixel Digital Elph

PowerShot SD750 7.1 Mega Pixel Digital Elph Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 65 in Digital Cameras

A convenient point-and-shoot camera ready to produce stunning photographs!

December 30, 2008

I love my new camera! I got it for Christmas and it is a sweet little camera. Even my boyfriend is fascinated by it. It is quite easy to use, 'dummy proof" as I say, and fits nicely into a coat pocket or little purse. I am impressed with the picture quality, and love how the large view box is. I would reccomend this to everyone!

November 04, 2007

I recently bought this camera a few months ago. A friend of mine had the older version of this camera and I fell in love with it. The SD750 is the newest version. It looks exactly the same -- a beautiful and bright 3 inch LCD screen that works well in the sunlight too. This camera though, doesn't have a viewfinder because of the large screen. There is also an option that lets your pictures rotate automatically, depending on how you turn the camera. This camera is really neat. Like most canons, it has the color swap and the color accent. I love this camera.

October 24, 2007

The SD 1000 is even better though!

October 22, 2007

I completely agree with the other raters, this is a great product. I currently don't own one but I am hoping to in the near future....say Christmas-ish time! hahahah. Seriously though, one of my best friends has this camera and we always use her camera to take pics when we go out. I have a pentax which is less than desirable when you are taking a pic in dim lighting because it does not have that viewfinder light that Canon's do so you can illuminate a scene in the dark and SEE what you are taking a pic of before the flash goes off. Anyway, Canons are by far the best in my opinion when it comes to digital cameras...Nikons a very close second.

October 22, 2007

I have this camera and one of its coolest features is the "colour accent" where you can take a black and white photo while accenting only one colour in the picture...this feature makes your photos look for "artistic." I also love that it has a 3" screen...it makes viewing photos on the camera more pleasurable since it's so big and clear.

June 09, 2007

We bought this camera to replace the one we left on the plane on the way home from New York :( We paid almost $400 with tax here and then later found it online on Amazon for $260 USD.

What I love the most about this camera:
- excellent quality videos with sound. Most digital cameras take shoddy movies.
- Clear, beautifully coloured pics
- lots of cool settings for different lighting, settings and you can also adjust the iso
- huge viewfinder screen
- It's nice and small

This is a great camera and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality moderately priced camera.

Updated On: January 12, 2009