PÜR Gum Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 85 in Gum

PÜR Gum is naturally sweet, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, vegan, and dairy-free. It is the #1 selling Aspartame-free gum in the health food market. Sweetened with xylitol.
Great-tasting products that deliver the highest quality flavors and ingredients.

Comes in a variety of flavour: Wintergreen, Pomegranate Mint, Peppermint, Coolmint, Spearmint and Cinnamon.

September 16, 2016

I recently purchased a bad of PUR Coolmint gum on a shopping trip to Marshalls and while the taste was great to start, I have to say I was disappointed with the length of time that flavour stays.

Within 5 minutes of chewing the taste had already almost dissipated and the gum itself started to harden. As much as I love the healthier option, I tend to chew my gum for 1 hour+ so this would not be something that I purchase again.

I have to say though that PUR also offers mints and those are GREAT! Another review on those to follow.

July 22, 2016

I picked up a bag at Winners. I do like it but I'll always like my bad-for-you gum a tad better. These ingredients don't get much better if you are someone health conscious- not free, gluten free, soy free. I can see why this would be safe to give to kids. No worries here!

June 01, 2016

This is really good gum. You can sometimes find it at Winners. I think that is does not have aspartame. It has a nice minty flavor that lasts a decently long time.

February 26, 2016

I love Pur peppermint gum.
I had an aspartame addiction a few years back, and discovered Pur on a trip to a natural foods market. I used to go through a pack of 14 sticks of gum every 2 days, so when I found an alternative to gum with aspartame, I was happy to try it. The gum comes in blister packs (approx. $2.00 + tax) or 80g bags (approx. $5.00 + tax). I keep a bag in my purse, and always have a bag at work. I'm a gum chewer, chewing several times a day especially between meals. I've tried all kinds of aspartame-free gum, and Pur was the only aspartame-free gum I could find that didn't fall apart after several minutes of chewing.
I have tried all flavours of Pur, however I do prefer the peppermint flavour over all the others. I definitely recommend this gum to anyone looking for an alternative to gum with aspartame.

February 20, 2016

So far have only tried the spearmint flavor but was slightly disappointed in how long the taste lasted. Will have to try other flavors but will purchase again. Best thing is that it is aspartame free.
This gum is was available at some Winners stores in bulk packs.

February 17, 2016

I like this gum because it's PÜR! This gum is good to eat no aspartame! It tastes good and has good consistency. The only thing that may be said about this gum is that the flavour doesn't stick around for a super long time like some gums.. But that's a small price to pay for no aspartame. Also, I don't even keep gum in my mouth long enough to care about that.

February 13, 2016

I love this gum because it does not have Aspartame (which I am allergic too). The gum comes in different mints flavors, cinnamon and pomegranate mint. The pomegranate mint is my favorite. However, the flavor doesn't stay in the gum too long, but if you don't want Aspartame it is worth it.

January 18, 2016

My daughter loves to chew gum.. So this is my go-to for gum.. No preservatives, naturally sweetened & less trips to the dentist :)

January 16, 2016

Whenever I chew regular gum, my skin breaks out. I know it's because of all of the additives and preservatives but I love gum! Now that Pur is available, I can chew as much as I want and I never have a reaction. I have tried all flavours except for Pomegranate but I especially love the cinnamon flavour.

January 16, 2016

no aspartame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
easy to find at any health food store
aspartame is dangerous - and this is one of the only brands i have seen that doesn't use it