Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense Cologne
Good

Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense Cologne Reviews

1 review
Ranked #953 out of 1229 in Perfume

This is a new fragrance for men that is based on the original Prada Amber.  It has layers of patchouli, warm vanilla, spicy myrrh and a citrus twist of bergamot.  It is described as a woody oriental. It's a sexy musky fragrance.

June 13, 2011

This is a men's cologne that my husband has recently started wearing. It smells soooo good! The fragrance is described as a "woody oriental" and contains notes of Italian Bergamot Orange, Resin of Myrrh of Somalia, Indonesian Leaves of Patchouli, and Vanilla from Madagascar.

Overall, it's a sexy musky scent that isn't too heavy. I don't like men's colognes (or women's perfumes) that are too "fresh" or fruity. This is the kind of sexy mellow cologne that I can't imagine anyone not liking once they get a whiff.

*Please note this fragrance was sent to us from Prada's pr but I only let my husband wear stuff that I think is sexy - and lucky for me, he willingly complies!