Prada Candy Perfume Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 1233 in Perfume

January 15, 2017

This is my current favourite perfume! The smell of it, despite the name of it, is not overly sweet. The staying power is great and you don't need much for it to go a long way which is awesome because it is on the pricey side. The staying power is so good that I can smell it on my clothes the next day.

January 08, 2017

This has a strong staying power and i honestly thot i would be too sweet for me but after trying it once, I dont hate it. Jury is still out on whether I can i will indeed buy this on my next perfume haul but actually considering it.

November 20, 2016

I really wanted to love this perfume! The smell when I first spray it, smells AMAZING! But the smell I get after wearing it for half an hour make me sick. I get an instant headache & have to change my clothes asap!

September 21, 2016

I received this perfume as a gift and it wasn't something I would have picked for myself. However, I totally love it. Its subtle yet sexy without any over-powering floral scent which I really don't like. I also got the body lotion which is also very nice and stays well all day.

September 19, 2016

This is my favorite the smell is just sexy smart and soft I have got many compliments on this perfume....it's classy and the bottle is nice also....can't leave home unless I have it on

August 29, 2016

Number one the samples do not smell like the real perfume..i was monumentally shocked! Still smells good but clearly different! Also it does not stay on for long! You can tell a perfume is good if you cannot smell it on you but someone else can..this one was gone without a trace after maybe half an hour ..common PRADA get it together ..if you are going to make it so expensive it should last for dayssss!!

June 30, 2016

I have only tried the sample size of this product but its so sweet and delicious smelling. It could be worn by a number of different age ranges. It has very cute packaging as well.

June 29, 2016

One of my favourite fragrances even if it is a little pricey!
    It has a strong staying power and the box/bottle are very sophisticated and simple. With a name like "Candy" it is safe to assume that it might be overly sweet but it is not. It has notes of Musk, Caramel/Vanilla and some hints of Spicey Woods.
    This mixture creates a beautiful mature fragrance that is safe to wear year-round, which is rare but the combination of sweet n spicy makes for a versatile fragrance.

June 06, 2016

This is my go to every day perfume. It's pricey but worth it as a little goes a long way. It's not too strong a scent and is definitely not overpowering. It's mildly sweet and vanilla-ish at the same time, with a hint of floral. Sephora often has this perfume as free sample when ordering online. TRY IT! I guarantee hou will fall in love.

June 03, 2016

I am a perfume addict, I do not go anywhere without it. My daughter actually had a bottle I tried it and love it. I still wear other perfumes but my favorite is Prada. I also get a lot of compliments when I wear it.