Pree Brûlée
Amazing

Pree Brûlée Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 53 in Dresses

August 23, 2016

I recently got married and wanted to find earrings for all my bridesmaids. I looked at several stores online and in person but couldn't find something that I absolutely loved. I had 7 bridesmaids so I wanted to make sure I got them something that they could wear after the wedding too and not just toss it away. I've bought from Pree Brulee several times without any issues at all, and I emailed them about my wedding. Out of the tons of companies I dealt with over the course of my wedding planning, Pree Brulee was probably the top five! They not only had the most beautiful earrings to choose from but as a surprise they added match bracelets for all my bridesmaids which they did not have to do. I absolutely love them and will continue to support this company.

September 11, 2015

Their Customer Service is BAD!!! BEWARE. They only have an email address for customer service, which NEVER replies to emails. I have yet to receive a reply to a customer service email. As least a response would be better than silence. Sure they have cute stuff, but frankly its OVERPRICED (Ive found the same item for 25% of their price online with other retailers), and the hassle of trying to get someone to give you any kind of customer service isn't worth it.

You cant make a second first impression. I have made my first and last purchase with them.

August 02, 2015

This online retailer has nice clothes but the prices are high and there is virtually no customer service! You have to hunt down contact info on social media because the email on the website is bad, it gets returned to you. They don't send ship confirm either, you have to really hound them for info on an order that you paid for. Not good business practice.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for