• Premier protein shake
  • Premier protein shake

Premier protein shake Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 270 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

January 27, 2017

This is my go to shake for increasing protein in my diet without added fat and carbohydrates. I usually buy the chocolate and compared to other products that are similiar, this shake is excellent.

January 09, 2017

Purchased these shakes at Costco based on a recommendation and so far I have been loving them. I personally am not a big fan of the taste of protein powder and water so this is so much better! I bought the chocolate flavour and they taste awesome!! Perfect for on the go. They have high protein and low carbs so great if you're on a diet. I bought mine at Costco and I found that they were pretty reasonably priced for this type of product! I would definiately recommend this!

January 05, 2017

I was looking for a high protein, low sugar shake and this is fit the bill. This product is affordable at $30 for a case of 24 and tastes great cold or at room temperature.

September 28, 2016

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!! Bought at Costco they are fantastic price and I love that they are already pre-mixed I find them so smooth like chocolate milk they aren't chalky or have a weird taste to them they are excellent they are low sugar low carb and they make a great snack for people on a keto diet

August 02, 2016

These shakes are the best, I have one every morning for breakfast and I love the taste. I only tried two kinds that were chocolate and vanilla and I love both flavors.

February 13, 2016

Premixed shakes come in vanilla and chocolate and the flavors are truly tasty. The shakes are thick and tend to settle when sitting for some time so make sure to really shake the pack before opening to drink. I like to use them as protein/snacks on the go or even grab one out of the fridge at home after a workout. They are great blended with fruit as well.

They don't have to be refrigerated but I like them cold so chill for a few hours or overnight before using.

Currently available at Canadian Costco till the end of March 2016.

July 31, 2015

I have been using these shakes for 3 years now and I can say that it's the only brand yet that provides what I need. The taste is perfect and it's not thick as other can be. The cost is pretty low 30$ for 24 shakes. You should drink them very cold. It provides 30 g of proteins so I'm not
    Hungry after drinking that.