Prescriptives False Eyelashes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #785 out of 814 in Mascara

Prescriptives False Eyelashes Plush Mascara

0.5/5

October 19, 2015

Sorry girls, they look utterly ridiculous This is the modern era.

August 02, 2009

with just one coat, this mascara makes my eyelashes appear longer and thicker.

July 08, 2009

This mascara is very good, it makes u feel like u have on false lashes. It also conditions your lashes and make them feel long and full. Plush Black is the color.

May 07, 2009

Nice product, you need some practice to get quick on the application. Anyways not for me really I took way to long for a day look. Maybe I can use them for going out, when I have more time to play around!

September 10, 2007

I love this mascara. Not only does it give your lashes length and volume but it also has B vitamins and other great ingredients. It is a "feel good" product. The result is more of a natural everyday look.

I also always use a metal lash comb but it is not a must to use it with False Eyelashes mascara. With other mascaras I have to use a metal comb.

Cons -
    The name often misleads people. This mascara does not make you look like you have false eyelashes. You will have the same eyelashes you always had but they will be longer, volumized, and free of clumps and flaking.

Some people say the product dries up after a few months. I had this problem after 6 months and just ran hot water over the tube - with the wand securely tightened. However... we should change our mascara a minimum of every 3 months so that isn't an issue to me.

Cheska added a new review for
    Nestle Boost

Cheska earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

heuchera earned the Elite Reviewer badge

heuchera added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein