Prescriptives Flawless Skin Total Protection Makeup SPF 15

Prescriptives Flawless Skin Total Protection Makeup SPF 15 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #489 out of 597 in Foundation

September 18, 2011

This was a highlight on my foundation grail-quest. What I want is coverage, natural looking, comfortable/ long wear, oil-resistance (does it change colours or show shine easily), good sunblock, non-comedeogenic and oil-free. I absolutely LOVE this one: it has medium coverage - buildable to full coverage, sun block, a environmental stressor block (pollution etc), wears very well, light on the skin, oil free. Just beautiful on my skin. I would have kept using this one for a long time but its not easy to source... and I am not a fan of buying this sort of stuff online. Prescriptives has some of the best colours on the market - and the colour worked really well for me.

The negatives? Well when I could get it, it was only at Holt Renfrew and I got harried, craptastic service at the counter. The line does offer custom blended colours for all hard-to-match complexions, but its time consuming (time well spent!) and lets be honest, a lot depends on the skill/effort of the person behind the counter. Oh- and it ain't cheap.