Prescriptives Virtual Skin Foundation

Prescriptives Virtual Skin Foundation Reviews

Ranked #528 out of 613 in Foundation

prescriptives virtually fresh skin refining makeup foundation #02 natural cream

March 03, 2011

No matter how many foundations that I try (in attempts to save money or try something different), I always go back to prescriptives virtual skin. This will always be my all time favorite foundation (I have tried dozens and dozens over the years). As a former beauty salon owner, I often received samples for products in hopes that I would promote in my salon so I put a lot of frogs on my face before I found this prince. This foundation provides a nice, medium coverage that is beautifully natural. I always feel younger and prettier when i wear this. Regardless of whether I apply this with my fingers, a brush, or a sponge, I get a new, healthier skin look.

There were so many times that I put on other foundations that looked ok in the beginning and then after a few hours, I looked like I was wearing a patchy, discolored mask. This will not do that. This wears beautifully up until the time that you remove it and is great for all seasons.

June 26, 2009

The BEST foundation. Smoothes out your skin leaving a flawless look. Works best with powder put on with powder puff.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic