• President's Choice Smoothie

President's Choice Smoothie Reviews

Ranked #456 out of 541 in Misc

February 02, 2016

President's Choice Smoothie;
my boss first introduced me to these smoothies

very natural tasting
home made squeezed fruit tasting
more natural than others
not as sweet
good fruit flavour, natural flavour
nice texture easy to drink

good price

February 01, 2016

I like President's Choice Smoothie's they come in all different flavors and they taste great

September 01, 2014

Wonderful flavors. Love them both and beats not cleaning up the blender.

June 03, 2012

I love PC products. My daughter loves fruit juices, and I found this on sale while out shopping. She raved about the taste, and I honestly had to hide the container from her - or she would have finished the entire bottle in one sitting! It's sweet, and thick - but not overpowering. The price is fair, as the product is delicious.

March 07, 2011

Love this stuff. Considering it is pre-packaged, from the grocers, this is pretty much the most natural you can expect to get. But, it is great to have the option of grabbing one of these on the go when you don't have enough time to juice/make a smoothie. There are a few flavors and each are delicious. They smell really raw and fresh. Sometimes I even add this to my own smoothie mix, and throw spinach, arugula, kale etc. It's great!

November 23, 2009

I have tried both flavours and really like them. I usually don't buy many of the prepared fruit smoothies, since I can pretty easily make my own, but it is so great to be able to grab one from the store with out all of the work to prepare it myself.
I like that you can actually taste the fruit that it says it is. I have tried other prepared types that seem to be just one fruit and that is that. These taste more like something you could make yourself. Definitely worth trying!

May 18, 2009

this drink is a hit with me,the taste is delicious and it brings out the real taste of the fruits and its smooth going down.Pure juice,so its great for all.

May 16, 2009

I think I've tried them all now, and although they are tasty and refreshing, I prefer Bolthouse Farms still.

May 15, 2009

So I bought these juices because my son does not drink milk at his daycare, so I had to provide something else that is nutritious. This proved to be a hit with him, he loves these juices. I even love the taste and the fact that it is 100% natural fruits blended together. I recommend this to everyone who wants more nutritious great tasting juices in their diet.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags