President's Choice 100% Pure Maple Syrup
Good

President's Choice 100% Pure Maple Syrup Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 88 in Dips & Spreads

September 13, 2016

This syrup rivals the pure maple syrup we get at the annual maple syrup festival. It is the perfect balance of sweet and savory. When we no longer can buy the syrup from the festival or run out. This will be our choice! love this

May 11, 2016

Liquid Gold. This is delicious and by far the best value. We use this on pancakes, to dip French toast, sometimes I will take a spoon to kill a sweet craving! Yummy! The price is good! A bottle lasts for months! As always I enjoy PC products.

April 21, 2016

One of the best maple syrups my family and I have ever tried. I love the price too. It comes in a glass bottle and a size that will last and last for you.

December 28, 2015

This is a great brand of maple syrup. As far as price, it's still a bit expensive but cheaper than other brands, considering how large the bottle is. It has great flavor and a nice, thick, durable bottle. I'd buy this again.

December 28, 2015

This maple syrup is delicious.. 100% pure maple & not overly sweet. Perfect for pancakes, waffles and baking.

December 28, 2015

I'm on the fence about Maple Syrup in general (I've been avoiding Sugar as much as possible since 2013) since I generally find it too sweet.

The PC isn't quite as overpoweringly sweet as other brands tend to be - it still hasn't brought me over to the "loving" side of Maple Syrup.

The bottle is nice and easy to pour with - that being said, the syrup itself is fairly thin, thus pour with caution or you end up with WAY too much syrup on your pancakes!

September 21, 2015

President's Choice 100% Maple Syrup is a maple syrup that is of the most finest quality and at a great price too. It's perfect for mixing into icings or into cakes to add a beautiful maple flavour which is true to my Canadian roots. I love the flavour, so sweet and pure.

May 24, 2015

Comes in a nice big glass bottle. Great maple syrup! It's a nice price also!

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil