President's Choice Almond Dark Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #711 out of 737 in Chocolate

October 17, 2015

I was reading the other ChickAdvisor reviews but I am the opposite of them. I really enjoy bitter dark chocolate so I really like this bar made from #PresidentsChoice. It is packed full of crunchy almonds and I prefer dark chocolate so for me this is a pretty good tasting bar.

October 17, 2015

I love eating dark chocolate but the taste of this dark chocolate was quite bitter. I don't like how there were pieces of almonds in the dark chocolate and the taste of the almonds was strange. Plain dark chocolate is more preferable.

January 07, 2015

This looks like a good value for the price. I find the chocolate is hard to break off. The almonds are hard on my teeth. Not the best quality chocolate

June 08, 2014

Packaging looks nice but the piece are more difficult to break off than I thought. The chocolate doesnt taste as good as other brands that you can buy at supermarkets but you pay for what you get I guess.

September 11, 2013

I am a chocolate lover! I am addicted to chocolate! I just can't resist President's Choice Almond Dark Chocolate. Almond brings a nice and crispy touch. The chocolate melts in your mouth. Dark chocolate makes my day a little sweeter. I can't resist this excellent team of chocolate and almond.

March 16, 2012

A GREAT everyday chocolate source. If you are like me you like to have a little bit of nice chocolate and want something you can find in your grocery store for a reasonable price. Sound like you? Then this is a great chocolate bar! They also offer milk chocolate varieties and have a number of different flavours and additions. The dark chocolate is an extra win because it has NO DAIRY and NO SOY!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag