Good

President's choice candy cane ice cream Reviews

Ranked #354 out of 437 in Ice Cream

May 08, 2015

A delicious blend of creamy vanilla ice cream with peppermint candy and chocolate pieces. You know that the holidays are near when this flavor becomes available. I enjoy eating it every year. Maybe it's a good thing that's it's only available during the holidays because I'd be eating too much of it. ;-)

April 14, 2014

One of my absolute favourite ice cream flavours in Candy Cane! But PC has completely ruined it for me by adding the chocolate! --ICK! Every year around Christmas time I check the ice cream section HOPING that they will have changed their minds, and come out with a plain candy cane ice cream without the chocolate!

February 19, 2014

This is by far my favorite ice cream. It has a little bit of crunch from real candy cane pieces, a bit of melt I. Your mouth chocolate shavings and a fresh peppermint flavor that stays with you. The only down side is it is only available during the holiday season and then it disappears. I recommend stock piling :)