President's Choice Cheeseburger Spring Rolls

President's Choice Cheeseburger Spring Rolls Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 48 in Frozen Appetizers

June 09, 2015

These are great for prepping for parties or sports get together s. The cheese melts well and they stay hot for a long time due to the construction of the spring rolls.

January 08, 2015

They were O.K., not phenomenal. But easy to prepare, and got very good reviews from the bosy at the table.

November 22, 2014

These spring rolls are the greatest appetizer. They are moderately priced and the quality is awesome!

I saw these at Shopper's Drug Mart and decided to give them a try. I am always looking for a quick tasty appetizer I can throw in the oven for a treat or for when company happens over. You get 20 spring rolls in a box and they are ready from oven to table in about 10 minutes.

They are a crispy roll filled with seasoned beef, cheese, dill pickle and mustard. I know...... I know.... dill pickle and mustard? That is the first thing I said too.. but believe me... the mustard is very mild and sometimes hardly noticable and the dill pickle varies in taste in each roll but it is never over the top.

Perfect product to keep in the freezer and I plan on using these for holiday entertaining this year.