President's Choice Cookie Butter Speculoos

President's Choice Cookie Butter Speculoos Reviews

Ranked #1290 out of 2330 in Grocery

February 03, 2016

prefer the brand name peanut butter this was not what i expected, gross after taste

February 03, 2016

This stuff is quite yummy. I first bought it in the US at Trader Joes. Then was excited that Extra Foods carried their own brand! Product is made in Holland from crushed cookies.
    I usually eat this from a spoon . But it is good with cut up apples as well. You can use in instead of peanut butter for a sandwich. Many things to use this with!

January 29, 2016

I recently went to Real Canadian Superstore to do my weekly shopping and there was a sample counter for Cookie Butter. I have never tried it but my daughter was in the cart and was wanting it as a snack. The woman put some on a waffle and handed it to my daughter. As we started going to pay I took one tiny bite before giving it to my daughter and immediately turned my cart around and purchased two of them. I have since been back to purchase more. I absolutely love this product. You can find it in the section near jam or peanut butter. I put it on waffles, toast or bagels. However you like.

Pretty Woman (1990)