President's Choice Elk Crossing Ice Cream

President's Choice Elk Crossing Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 414 in Ice Cream

October 21, 2016

This is my new favourite flavour. Elk crossing is vanilla ice cream with mini peanut butter cups. I usually hate having chunks of stuff in my ice cream, but the chocolate melts easily in my mouth, with just the right amount of peanut butter all complimented by creamy vanilla ice cream. A delightful summer treat!

June 20, 2015

I was a bit disappointed in this, but it's still a nice ice cream. It's vanilla flavoured ice cream with a thick fudge riple and chocolatey peanut butter cups. I found the fudge ripple to be extremely hard, so it was exactly like chunks. There wasn't a lot of peanut butter cups, which bummed me out because that's the reason I bought this,

June 09, 2015

The first one I had bought contained no peanut butter cups, but the second one was much better.

May 28, 2015

Got this on sale last week. Its really good, a nice vanilla flavor and chunks of chocolate crackle plus little peanut butter cups.

April 01, 2015

Oh my goodness is this ice cream good or what? It has so much chocolate inside and mini peanut butter cups! It is the perfect ice cream to satisfy your sweet tooth. I'm craving it right now just talking about it!