President's Choice Great Canadian Coffee Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 481 in Coffee

April 11, 2016

This is my go to coffee for at home. It taste great, smooth with a medium taste. The Price is also fantastic and love that it comes in different sizes.

April 11, 2016

This coffee is a great price. It is also very delicious. Not weak but also not overly strong and bitter, just the right strength. This size of can lasts a long time. I would but this again.

April 11, 2016

Le meilleur des café! Je l`achète depuis plus de trois ans, et c`est le seul que j`aime. Il est abordable. Meilleur que d`autres cafés dans les restaurant. Je vous le recommande.

April 11, 2016

I prefer President's coffee than Folgers and Tim Hortons. I was first introduced to this brand one evening at a neighbour's home. I enjoyed this coffee so much; I bought a tin the next day and have been buying this coffee ever since. This coffee isn't strong but it has a rich smooth flavor.

April 07, 2016

This coffee is very affordable but isn't the greatest tasting coffee, I personally found it rather bland compared to other brands like Maxwell House or Folgers ,it doesn't have that rich robust flavor like the other coffees, it's a no name coffee with very little flavor ,now I splurge for the more expensive coffees

April 07, 2016

This is a great everyday coffee if you use a coffee maker! It is smooth and has a great taste. My boyfriend and I make this everyday during the week for work and it is great! You can usually find this on sale as well at either Shoppers or your grocery store that carries President's Choice. For the price, it is worth it!

February 02, 2016

I LOVE coffee and this has been my go to one at home & work for many years. It has a fantastic taste and is the perfect combo (not too dark or light). I normally buy it and stock up when on sale as it is expensive for the quantity you receive. I buy it in ground form but have purchased it in Keurig pods as well. Definitely worth trying for a nice tasting coffee :) My hubby the picky coffee person (hates starbucks) LOVES it too!

January 11, 2016

I buy it in dark roast because l like a strong cup of coffee, this comes in light, medium and dark, and tastes good, the price is good compared to others, would buy again it's pretty good coffee

May 07, 2015

Absolutely delicious, fragrant coffee. A perfect morning drink or afternoon pick-me-up. This coffee is so convenient for me because it is also available in k-cups, which is perfect!

January 07, 2015

Le café Le Choix du Président est très bon. Vraiment pas beaucoup d'amertume. J'aime ce café et son prix est souvent raisonnable.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic