Presidents Choice Greek Yogurt Smoothie Bars/Honey

Presidents Choice Greek Yogurt Smoothie Bars/Honey Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 33 in Frozen Yogourt

May 30, 2015

these bars are delicious! a great snack that is pretty healthy for you

June 01, 2014

Very creamy and satisfying. The taste is amazing. A little expensive when not on special. I always stock up when they are on sale. Delicious!

February 17, 2014

So delicious. have only bought a few times and the honey is my favorite but the price is hefty, Its is a good quality product but not something I can afford to buy weekly.

September 24, 2013

yum, Yum, YUM!
These Presidents Choice Greek Yogurt Bars are delicious! My favourite is the caramel one. The outside has a layer of "ice" around it to keep its shape and it's so satisfying to bite into. Then you reach the creamy inside and oh my is it good! it is sweet and creamy and decadent perfectly describes it. Plus it has the added benefits of greek yogurt (protein) in it to make it less guilty. The only issue is that they're 8 bucks a pop for 6, YIKES! Luckily, they go on sale a lot for $4.99 and it's time to stock up!
I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a yummy treat that doesn't sacrifice the waistline!

August 20, 2013

These are such a great treat. I'm always impressed with how creamy and amazing they taste. Everyone in my family loves them. And they are very low-calorie for a milky, frozen dessert!

June 05, 2012

I am seriously hooked on these Greek Yogurt bars!I first tried the Greek Yogurt bars with the mango puree so of course I had to try the honey smoothie bars to compare ;) Well there also really good!I do prefer the mango puree ones but only slightly.Made with real Canadian milk and real honey.With the added benefit of probiotic live active cultures.These bars are incredibly silky smooth they taste so rich but there actually low in fat.The honey adds a real nice sweetness and you can actually taste the real honey taste.These are new from Presidents Choice and I really hope they do not discontinue these smoothie bars or I would certainly cry lol.If you love Greek Yogurt your going to love these smoothie bars even more!They are such a decadent treat.

INGREDIENTS:
Milk, modified milk ingredients, sugar, honey, glucose solids, carob bean gum, guar gum, carrageenan, active bacterial cultures [s. Thermophilus, l. Bulgaricus, b. Lactis hn019 (lyo 500 DCU)

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!