President's Choice Liquid Water Enhancer Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 77 in Water

March 26, 2015

I have never tried any water enhancers, however this one was on sale for half of the MIO and other brands, so I figured it was worth a shot. My husband and I are pleasantly surprised. We are active people, and this is a nice treat for hot days on trails. Unfortunately, we have only had the pink lemonade flavour, and now after reading others reviews, I am afraid to try any others!

January 13, 2015

The reason people buy this is because it's sweetened with Stevia, which is a natural sweetener apparently. However, this tastes gross! It tastes like medicine! If you're looking for a nice tasting 'water enhancer' try out the Kool-Aid ones. Well, if you like Kool-Aid, they taste just like Kool-Aid.

November 29, 2014

I choose the Pink Lemonade. There was a Mango flavour but I'm allergic. Plus a Grapefruit/Citrus blend which sounded gross. Anyways, I thought this would be a good PC product or like the MIO products. It was a big mistake... It's sweetened with Stevia, which seems to be trendy and a natural sweetener. It just tasted harsh and has a bad chemical aftertaste after each sip. The sad part was this was on sale. Not a good buy. Awful, just awful.

Updated On: November 29, 2014

I don't think the Stevia helps with this product at all. It seems experimental. The taste is off.
#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

1.5/5

August 25, 2014

I picked up this brand of water enhancer because usually the PC brands are as good as or better than the national brands. Not in this case. I purchased two kinds, the Tangerine Grapefruit, and I believe the pink lemonade. Both of these were sweetened with Stevia extract. They both tasted like a bad alcoholic drink. It tasted bad, and had an unpleasant smell, even the kids wouldn't drink it. Maybe it's the Stevia as I'm not used to this but I wouldn't purchase this again. I returned both products to the store.