President's Choice Loads of All Dressed Chips

President's Choice Loads of All Dressed Chips Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 22, 2016

I love Presidents Choice Loads of All Dressed Chips. A while back I was craving some all dressed tried every brand of the course of idk A month to find that brand and this is it!!!!! They are thick and the flavour is no short of amazing really hit my craving in the spot, now I only buy these..

February 21, 2016

PC All dressed flavoured chips are salty, crunchy and delicious. The chips are full of flavour and come in the rippled variety. Usually one bag for movie nite is just not enough, lol. It also goes well with other flavors of PC chips. Each bag is always fresh and crispy. The bags are also reasonably priced so no reason to not buy in multiples ... especially if you are expecting guests.

January 30, 2016

These chips have a very bold flavour of all dressed. The chips are thicker and so delicious.

January 30, 2016

Great price. Lots of different flavors to choose. I like all flavors that I have tried so far, especially ketchup and all dressed. There is lots of flavor on all the chips. Very thick and crunchy. Perfect for dipping without the chip breaking in half.

January 26, 2016

Great taste, great flavor and great price. Can't go wrong with these. Love that it's thick cut so more crunchy.

December 08, 2015

President's Choice Loads of All Dressed Chips;

It was okay nothing special these chips
I do not complain, but would not buy again...

Good flavoured, completely covered in all dressed flavour

Good chip crunch

Just nothing I would crave again, I did like price and president's choice does good products on a budget

November 26, 2015

I wasn't sure about buying a store brand chip because sometimes the flavour isn't there but the president choice all dressed chips were very good ! strong in all dressed flavour and crunchy. I find them better than lays chips.

October 16, 2015

We don't buy chips all the time but we tried these a few months ago and were unsure because sometimes the store brand chips can be thin and flimsy with very little flavour. These were NOT! They were thick cut and had tons of flavour at a great price!

October 14, 2015

These are delicious. The best thing about President's Choice is that you can enjoy the quality of name brand products at a fraction of the price.

October 13, 2015

These Chips are SO good! My sisters BF is a chip connoisseur if I have ever seen one and they rank very high on his list. These Chips have great strong flavoring and they last quite a while in the pantry. Great Price.