• President's Choice Mini Hummus

President's Choice Mini Hummus Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 88 in Dips & Spreads

Taste

March 24, 2016

I personally don't care for hummus, I do not like the taste or the consistency .It sort of reminds me of baby food ,its too mushy and very unappealing to look at .Its not exactly cheap I'm price either

Taste

September 27, 2013

I have been a vegetarian for over 40 years and I have seen a lot of changes in the foods available for my kind in the last 10 years and all for the better. I am a huge hummus fan and I am always on the look out for new flavours. I came across the PC Mini Hummus last week and I was thrilled. It comes in Roasted Garlic or Original flavour and to my absolute delight it is packaged in 4 x 57 g containers sealed and ready to go with me anywhere so I can satisfy my Hummus craving whenever it hits.

The hummus is smooth, creamy, spreadable, dippable and goes with anything. I myself in the interest of science and this review dipped using premium plus crackers, Ritz crackers, Melba toast, wheat thins, bread sticks, carrot sticks, celery sticks and truth be told my finger on more than one occasion. Both flavours are incredible and fresh with a good long expiry date (not that expiry is ever a concern in my house).

Chickpeas, canola oil, lemon juice, water and garlic puree 140 calories and 9 carbs (2 fibre)

I give this a big Oh Ya on my yummy scale. Give it a try ! Good for you and great tasting.