President's Choice Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
Good

President's Choice Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 414 in Ice Cream

January 20, 2016

When I first saw this at the grocery store I was a bit hesitant to pick it up. I wasn't too sure that pumpkin pie would work well as an ice cream flavour but I was intrigued and I found myself walking past the open freezer section over and over again. Seeing that I love President's Choice products I decided to buy this and I'm happy I did! We had it as part of our Thanksgiving dessert this year and it was a hit, my whole family loved it! I ended up going back to the store to stock up on more tubs of the stuff - yummy!

January 20, 2016

This was so good!! It tasted like a creamy pumpkin pie. It didn't last too long in my house.

January 20, 2016

I'm not going to lie...I ate the whole tub in 2 days. I could have done it in one sitting , but I had to stop myself. It's soooooooooooooo amazing!!! It tastes just like a frozen pumpkin pie. So creamy and flavourful. I love the spiced graham cracker pieces.

October 31, 2015

I have waited way too long for PC to bring back this flavor to Manitoba Superstores but I'm so glad they finally did! This captures the taste of pumpkin pie and I too like the little chunks in it, though they seem to have changed since the debut of this flavor. This year they seem like more brown sugar with little graham crumbs whereas I recall slightly larger chunks with more graham in it. Either way, this is a winner - flavorful and creamy. I surprised some friends with it last night and they were in heaven and planned to find some in-store. I stocked up at thanksgiving and am glad I did because it is no longer available. Consider this my petition to bring it back for the full fall to Christmas season!

September 28, 2015

I love PC ice cream because it tastes like real, quality ice cream. When my husband brought this home recently, I was so excited to try it. After the first bite I was surprised at how perfectly they captured the pumpkin pie taste. It tasted almost exactly like pumpkin pie. The little bites of graham crackers were quite nice, the only thing that was a little off putting was that if a few of those pieces line up, it kind of looks a little unsettling. But this was delicious, creamy, and true to the taste they claimed to make. A++

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic