President's Choice The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 414 in Ice Cream

September 21, 2016

This is such a yummy snack, it actually tastes like real authentic ice cream and it is so creamy and refreshing, this is another favourite in my household. I will buy this's thill they stop making it

March 04, 2016

I'm someone who loves ice cream and have had several different kinds and this was a pleasant surprise. It was really a lot better than I even thought it would be. They are reasonably priced and one of my favorites to treat myself with.

January 28, 2016

These are so amazing ,whats any better than ice cream sandwiched between two moist cookies. They are the perfect size ,very filling ,creamy and delicious

1.5/5

June 01, 2014

Very disappointing desert! Big chunk of nothing!! I could put together two cookies and icecream and probably enjoy it better. Maybe add a bit of jam at least! Very disappointing.

May 13, 2014

When I bought these I was expecting larger portions. They taste delicious so we had to have a second one but then it makes it expensive. Will buy again only if I can find them on sale.

April 15, 2014

So so so good. I love those cookies so much, then to add ice cream is perfect. They can be messy but so delicious

August 09, 2013

I found the cookie way to hard and messy

August 09, 2013

Love that the chocolate cookie is soft and the ice cream is so great! Fantastic price!

May 15, 2013

I am a huge fan of President's Choice products. I find them to be high quality and reasonably priced. The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich tasted as good as I expected it to. Two familiar Decadent cookies that are so popular encompass soft and creamy vanilla ice cream. My only complaint is that the size is a little small. I was expecting larger sized cookies. But the taste did not disappoint, and I would definitely buy again.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!