President's Choice The Decadent Chocolate Chip Cookie Reviews

Ranked #1120 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 09, 2016

These cookies are better than all other brands available in market with plenty of chocolate chips and their texture is also perfect.

January 31, 2016

This is what all packages chocolate chip cookies should aspire to - real butter and chocolate with coconut rounding out the flavours. This and Safeway Select has always made my favorite store chocolate chip cookie inexpensive to indulge. Nicely browned, numerous chocolate chips, crumbly texture. Always a crowd pleaser.

December 02, 2015

These cookies will always be my favorite, the crunchy cookie the chocolate chips, so yummy with my coffee,love love these cookies

June 02, 2015

These cookies are the best! They don't cheap out on the chocolate chips and they are always the best part of snacks or lunches.

March 16, 2015

I enjoy eating these chocolate chip cookies. They are so good. Lots of chunky chocolate chips. The only downfall is they are so addictive.

March 11, 2015

Great tasting, just enough chocolate in each cookie.

March 10, 2015

Most of the time that I've had these they've been hard and dry. There's only been a couple of times when I've gotten some that are still a little moist and chewy. If they were moist and chewy all the time, they'd be perfect! But they are great for dipping in coffee or hot chocolate.

August 13, 2014

I love these cookies, I think they are one of the better crumbly cookies out there. They have really big chocolate chips, which is why they are decadent. I do wish they held together better as there are always crumbs everywhere after eating this, but I suppose that's a sacrifice for a crumbly cookie. These are way thicker than Dad's cookies, but smaller in size. I always have a pack at my house cuz everyone loves them. So good.

July 22, 2014

I usually eat this when I don't have chips ahoy! or feel like changing. This bag of cookies is super cheap and they taste pretty good. Over all good cookies.

What do you think, have you tried them?

June 02, 2014

Love the cookie-to-chocolate chip ratio. Plenty of chocolate for that afternoon craving.