• President's Choice The Decadent Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Good

President's Choice The Decadent Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 737 in Chocolate

August 15, 2016

Tried these for first time a few months back. Have not used the other brands I normally use since. The first time I made cookies with them my partner could not stop eating them. (He normally is not a heavy consumer of baked goods like me)

June 02, 2016

I lvoe these chocolate chips! Since I first bought them a year ago, they are the only ones I ever buy. The are not waxy at all, taste like real, good quality chocolate (unlike chippits), and come in a 1kg bag. Plus, the recipe on the back is great!

February 23, 2016

These are my go to chocolate chips when I cook. They are super delicious and give a smooth yet strong taste of chocolate. I use them for my baking. As we speak I'm eating them as I type.

April 20, 2015

These are my go-to chocolate chips whenever I am baking. They taste like chocolate, and melt like real chocolate. They are smooth when melted, not grainy like some of the cheaper brands. Love 'em.

April 14, 2015

These are seriously the best chocolate chips ever! I like to use them for making chocolate chip cookies and putting them in brownies. They have this amazing flavour, which in itself is decadent.

April 02, 2015

Love these to munch on and to use in baking!

March 03, 2015

The best chocolate chips for baking. A rich dark chocolate taste with the perfect milk of sweetness. Blends perfectly to create the sweetest desserts. It melts beautifully and has an amazing taste. A must in your kitchen. You will find so many uses for this quality product.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?