Presidents Choice Thick Sensitive Baby Wipes

Presidents Choice Thick Sensitive Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 71 in Baby Wipes

February 12, 2016

I have sensitive skin, as well as two of my children. I have to be very careful of the wipes I choose to use. I thought these would be a great option since they are for sensitive ski. However, my hands are very dry and itchy after using them, and my son's bottom seemed to have a reaction to these.

September 10, 2014

I dont like these wipes. Not very soft and smell weird.

August 07, 2014

they are the best wipes ever...i switched from Huggies and Pampers for Presidents Choice... i made the smartest decision ever... excellent quality, awesome wipes for removing your make-up on the rush.

August 05, 2014

Ive used this many time on my son. Love the price and is just as good as any brand name wipes.

August 05, 2014

Great alternative to brand name wipes with bigger price tags. I use them to freshen up or remove makeup- work great. They go on sale often as well (usually with an in store coupon). No bad smell and the texture is good- not rough at all.

June 03, 2013

pretty good .they hold up a little thinner then name brand though well priced

September 12, 2012

Better than any name brand diapers out there. Purchased these on sale and NEVER I MEAN NEVER switched back to the pampers thick care wipes. These are worth it and holds up better than anything. these are a must try.