President's Choice Vegetable Medley

Ranked #851 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 30, 2015

President's Choice Vegetable Medley;

good priced vegetables
cheaper than other popular brands

can store away for a longer period of time

lasts long time

easy to eat already prepared
crunchy taste
good size pieces
fresh tasting

July 24, 2015

want to know how I use President's choice Vegetable Medley, I use it in my Stir-Fry. It doesn't take it very long to cook. I think it is already partly cooked. I put it in the Stir-Fry when the Peppers and the other Vegetables are almost cooked.It adds a nice taste to the stir-fry while it is cooking.The vegetables in this package is very fresh and colorful,you can serve them on a plate as a side dish ,The possibilities are endless.We love them and I recommend anyone to try them.

July 23, 2015

A variety of veggies in a bag. I like to steam them or eat them raw with a variety of dips mainly hummus.
I also like to add grated cheese on top to male a delicious au gratin

July 22, 2015

Great selection of ready to use veggies. Great for on a go!!

July 22, 2015

A great medium size pack of pre-washed/ready to eat vegetables for a day trip out camping / hiking ! I usually buy a pack of these instead of those prepackaged vegetable boxes (~6$) because this is so much cheaper (~3$)! There's also the option of steaming these veggies right in the bag or even microwaving them ... but I prefer to eat them raw with ranch dip. One small negative is that the veggies could be fresher / less dry.