President's Choice White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese

President's Choice White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese Reviews

Ranked #378 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 25, 2016

Don't let the price fool you. It's inexpensive but it's creamy and it tastes great. Putting aside the fact that I love it, and that it's a great price, my toddler ate it! This may not seem like that big of a deal to most because what kid doesn't love mac n' cheese? Mine! My toddler doesn't like anything. But he likes PC's white cheddar macaroni and cheese. This alone is a reason to always have some in my cupboard!

January 26, 2016

This is the best macaroni that I have had. I like it better than other brands. It is always a good price at my local grocery store.

October 17, 2015

I was looking for a cheaper alternative to KD. This was really nice. although I would have liked a bit more cheese flavour, it's too faint. As for the leftovers, it had no flavour...felt like I was just eating plain macaroni pasta.

April 27, 2015

Great if you can't afford regular kd

April 27, 2015

President's Choice White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese I really like this product from #PresidentsChoice I like the flavor of "White Cheddar" even better than regular mac and cheese. It is quick and easy to prepare whether you serve it on its own or as a side dish. It is very well priced and tastes good.

April 27, 2015

This is the only white cheddar macaroni and cheese brand that I like
It's so rich and creamy.
If you haven't tried it give it a try you will not be disappointed

April 18, 2015

Wow this macoroni is so delicious! I love the white cheddar flavour, it's so creamy and cheesy. This product is a must buy, especially if you are a busy mom or just busy in general.

April 10, 2015

Oh such great, cheap and not too healthy lunch or dinner option when youre too tired or lazy to cook. Love it :))

April 10, 2015

Such a great dinner choice if you are craving that white cheddar flavour. I recommend this for anyone who likes white cheddar smart food. They have very similar taste. SO GREAT.